Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Who?

Well I guess we were all a bit surprised by the showing that Rick Santorum put in last night in Iowa.   I am not sure I could have told you who he was with any certainty two weeks ago......

I was also surprised by the incredibly low Republican turnout overall.  I would expect more from a group that has so vehemently decried the Democrats for the past three years.  If the Republicans are so unhappy, why aren't they showing up to the caucuses to vote for someone who is actually electable?

At least Michele Bachmann has hung up her run for the candidacy.....she will no doubt be chief contender for the VP ticket.

On to New Hampshire:  Live free or die!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you resumed blogging. It was getting lonely as the only active Politics blogger on the nablopomo blogroll this month.

    As for why they're not going for someone electable, hey, Mitt Romney won. That's about as electable as they're going to get. What did think they'd do, vote for Huntsman? If they did, I'd still be a Republican!

    ReplyDelete